1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Emails on Charge

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by DHB, Sep 13, 2011.

1. DHB

DHB New Member

I have a gmail account on Droid. How do I access email from msn accoount on computer
  2. Remlapp

Remlapp New Member

DHB, I've only had my SC for a few months now, but I actually have 3 email accounts coming through my phone. My Gmail + 2 different emails related to work.
    It checks and monitors all 3 simultaneously.
    One of the icons on your phone 'desktop' should be your email (an envelope with a green @ sign on it)
    Tap on that to go into your email.
    Now click on the bottom left button on your phone. A menu should pop up and one of the menu items is 'Accounts'
    By selecting this you can now "Add Accounts" for additional email monitoring
    Although there are a few options for Yahoo, etc... there doesn't appear to be an option for "MSN" but you can
    select "Others".
    From there you simply add your email address/password etc.. and follow the steps for setup.
    If you also like to check your emails online at times, there should be a setting to 'leave messages on server'.
    This is important in case you want to clear emails off of your phone but leave them for your online account.
    I do this with my work stuff because I don't want to clutter my phone with emails so I delete them once I'm
    done handling it but yet I can still have them in my inbox when I get back to the office.
    If it doesn't matter to you, then dont' check it. Otherwise, deleting the message from your phone will prevent
    it from coming into your MSN in-box.

I hope this helps