1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Emailing from Droid to Mac formatting issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by marty9876, May 4, 2010.

1. marty9876

marty9876 New Member

Hello All!

Seems when emailing from a Droid to a Mac computer account the formation of the email gets all messed up. The email shows on the Mac in raw format, <font> blah blah <br><br> etc with the high level email formatting not normally visible.

Any ideas? Emails routed from the Droid through a Exchange 2003 server.

Thanks!

PS sweet new smiliy! dancedroid
  2. gsf

gsf New Member

I have the Incredible now coming from the DROID, the Droid is not a email friendly phone, Gmail works great, other Mail accounts there's always limitations and complaints. The DROID is Pro-Google, the Incredible seems to be a more open phone to 2nd party email accounts.

I use my Gmail account for/any all email communications, and i never i have a problem.... photos.. YouTube... MS Word Docs... sending or receiving.

With the DROID i would suggest using your Gmail account if at all possible, if not... trouble shooting will be common
  3. marty9876

marty9876 New Member

Rebooting the Droid fixed things.

:icon_ banana:
  4. PhoneSter

PhoneSter New Member

Mac = 5 yrs ....Droid = 6 months - never had an issue