Emailing from Droid to Mac formatting issue

marty9876

Reaction score
Hello All!

Seems when emailing from a Droid to a Mac computer account the formation of the email gets all messed up. The email shows on the Mac in raw format, <font> blah blah <br><br> etc with the high level email formatting not normally visible.

Any ideas? Emails routed from the Droid through a Exchange 2003 server.

Thanks!

PS sweet new smiliy! dancedroid

gsf

Reaction score
Hello All!

Seems when emailing from a Droid to a Mac computer account the formation of the email gets all messed up. The email shows on the Mac in raw format, <font> blah blah <br><br> etc with the high level email formatting not normally visible.

Any ideas? Emails routed from the Droid through a Exchange 2003 server.

Thanks!

PS sweet new smiliy! dancedroid

I have the Incredible now coming from the DROID, the Droid is not a email friendly phone, Gmail works great, other Mail accounts there's always limitations and complaints. The DROID is Pro-Google, the Incredible seems to be a more open phone to 2nd party email accounts.

I use my Gmail account for/any all email communications, and i never i have a problem.... photos.. YouTube... MS Word Docs... sending or receiving.

With the DROID i would suggest using your Gmail account if at all possible, if not... trouble shooting will be common

OP
M

marty9876

Reaction score
Rebooting the Droid fixed things.

:icon_ banana: