Email

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by SJsRazr, Mar 20, 2013.

1. SJsRazr

SJsRazr New Member

I had a razr which was replaced 4 times before verizon replaced it with the galaxy s3 -except for battery life I loved the s3 but on Sunday I went with the razr maxx hd and am thinking I made a huge mistake switching back to this phone (camera is horrible - screenshot is hit or miss with me - but do love the battery life)

Anyway - I use gmail and aol with aol being my primary email addy. Everything was working fine until today...aol mail is not working (not sending or receiving emails - just keeps refreshing with nothing coming or going). Gmail is working fine. I sadly now remember that I had this problem before on my old razr & razr maxx. Is this a Motorola issue / maxx hd issue and will this always be an issue? With my work it is very important that my email works.

Am I better off returning the phone and going back to an s3 and 2 batteries (I am still within my 14 day return).
  2. madooch

madooch New Member

Download aquamail app add AOL no more problems did this month's ago never miss an email bow
  3. SJsRazr

SJsRazr New Member

Thank you all for your help...sorry to say I went and exchanged it with the S3. I couldn't get my AOL to work properly even with Verizon's help (I have an online business and email is extremely important to me - the camera and screenshot are also very important in my business and can't get them to work properly or work EVERY time). I also encountered the screen/phone freezing up from time to time which seemed to be for no reason - sometimes it would start working on its own and other times I would have to reboot it. I am definitely missing the battery life - but dependability and some features are more important. I don't think the Maxx HD is a bad phone - I just need specific things to work properly and it wasn't cutting it for me.
    Thanks again for your help though :)
Search tags for this page
2013 droid will not send emails
aol email not responding on my motorola razor hd
droid maxx hd send email
droid razr hd no email
droid razr hd phone will not send emails
email problems with verizon droid razr hd
help my email is not working on my droid 2013

motorola droid maxx hd email won't work

motorola razr maxx hd aol not syncing

problems with receiving email on my motorola droid razr maxx