Email Won't Sync

ngw

Reaction score
My DROID RAZR has been working fine for about a month. Now this week my AOL and Yahoo mail stopped auto sync. And the next day Gmail stopped auto sync. Any idea what's going on or how to fix?
Thanks!

looie999

Reaction score
E-mail needs manual sync!!

My DROID RAZR has been working fine for about a month. Now this week my AOL and Yahoo mail stopped auto sync. And the next day Gmail stopped auto sync. Any idea what's going on or how to fix?
Thanks!

I am having the same problem! Sometimes it syncs, most of the time I need to manually sync to see 20 E-mails come up! I live and work from my E-mail. The only answer that I've found is that if my E-mail are that important, switch back to my Blackberry!! I love my Razr and have 4 different phones on my plan. I have never had any E-mail issues with my Blackberry and for all their faults, this non-sync E-mail thing will have me switch all my phones back to them!! I'm glad I'm still oin my 30 day trial!! I hate that I have to do this~~

sarabush1968

Reaction score
I am having the same problem in which my yahoo email just stopped syncing...even manually syncing doesnt work...any able to help?
Thanks!

pirate36

Reaction score
Same problem. Worked fine and synced for about a month. Now nothing. Have to sync myself manually.