email woes

brocbsdroid

Reaction score
Every since I got my droid, and set it up to get my email, it's hard for me to get my email on Insight. So, I tried to take the email info off my Droid, but it seems determined to keep it. How do I remove the email info from my droid?

vzwtek

Reaction score
Go to settings, applications, manage applications, hit menu, select filter, hit all, then look for email, and then click clear storage and cache and see if it is gone, if its not, you can also go to messaging and wipe it, but i think that will also remove texts, see if the first does the trick before trying the second.

OP
B

brocbsdroid

Reaction score
Go to settings, applications, manage applications, hit menu, select filter, hit all, then look for email, and then click clear storage and cache and see if it is gone, if its not, you can also go to messaging and wipe it, but i think that will also remove texts, see if the first does the trick before trying the second.

I went to settings, applications, manage applications. When I hit menu the only thing that comes up is "sort by size." Am I doing it wrong?

vzwtek

Reaction score
no, so go to the email application and dselect it and you will see clear storage and clear cache, this should reset the email app.