1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by y0manda, Apr 4, 2010.

1. y0manda

y0manda New Member

i remember seeing someones signature on this forum they had a few screen shots of his dropouts and it looked liked he had a glassed widget of email. Checked market but only found a couple and non of them worked. Maybe it was I different email app that has a widget for new emails. Anyone know of any good ones?
  2. y0manda

y0manda New Member

955 people viewing applications and not one view on this thread in about 30minutes :(
  3. Candice

Candice New Member

Try pure messenger (its $1 in the market) there are a few different skins, in fact, I'm just testing it out on my phone today, here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

Hope that helps. :)
  4. y0manda

y0manda New Member

Thanks for digging this up. I think that was the one I saw. I'll check it out.
Search tags for this page

droid eris email widget

htc email widget download

htc widget email