1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email view

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Currinson, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Currinson

Currinson New Member

Im new to the Eris, I was checking msn email and had a real cool view, it looked like a newspaper and i could use my finger and flip the page to the next email. I have not been able to navigate back to this view. Any ideas where it is located. Thanks for the help. I like the Eris better than the Motorola.

Thanks
  2. mhotovec

mhotovec New Member

Sounds like you're describing a mail widget. Those were set up as defaults on my Eris when i first got it. They were on screens to the left of the home screen (swipe to the right to bring a screen to the left into view). It's possible you deleted it by accident if you can't find it on only of the 7 screens. To add it back find a blank screen, press the plus sign at the bottom right of the screen, select 'HTC Widget', then mail.
Search tags for this page
contact viiee.com loc:us
mail viiee com
mail viiee.com

mail viiee.com loc:us