1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email troubles

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droiduser91, Dec 4, 2009.

1. droiduser91

droiduser91 New Member

I'm having trouble setting up another email account i have on my droid, i go thru the steps, putting in the email and password, then hitting next for incoming server settings, but when it gets to the outgoing server settings part, after hitting next it always pops up saying "Unable to open connection to server". Having this email account on my Droid would be extremely convenient, it being my college email, soo any advice or ideas?
  2. BigTex71

BigTex71 New Member

Make sure you are putting in the correct smtp server name and credentials for it.

Check with the IT administrator at your college to make sure you have the proper settings.
Search tags for this page
edison state college email server settings
how do you get netzero email on galaxy s3
how to set up netzero email on android
how to set up tcu email on android
how to setup netzero mail on my s3
netzero email settings for galaxy s3
sync tcu email to android phone
tcu email galaxy s3

tcu email on android

tcu email on droid

tcu email server