Email trickery- Help!

rhazell

Reaction score
I've been having some problems recently in my email. Whenever I receive a new email, it displays the sender and the subject, but when i click on it, the actual email is just some random already read email in my account. I don't know how to get this to work.

droider4life

Reaction score
Are you referring to Gmail? or another type of email?
edit: if your using the native gmail then try going to menu>settings>applications>menu filter all> then go to the two gmail apps that come up, one is the app, one is a storage. delete all the cache and clear data.

make sure to turn the sync on menu>settings>accounts and sync (or hit sync on the power control widget). when all your emails show back up it should be fixed. hope this helps good luck to you!

Last edited:
OP
R

rhazell

Reaction score
Thanks for the help!
It's not on gmail. It's my corporate email that pops in. I use the email app that came with the phone. Is it the same fix, you think?

droider4life

Reaction score
You know what, to be honest I haven't ever used that app. I deleted it when I rooted A LONG TIME AGO! haha. But I would say to try it. It can't hurt, given that corporate email is backed up online. Which it has to be.