Email trickery- Help!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by rhazell, Sep 28, 2010.

1. rhazell

rhazell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been having some problems recently in my email. Whenever I receive a new email, it displays the sender and the subject, but when i click on it, the actual email is just some random already read email in my account. I don't know how to get this to work.

2. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you referring to Gmail? or another type of email?
    edit: if your using the native gmail then try going to menu>settings>applications>menu filter all> then go to the two gmail apps that come up, one is the app, one is a storage. delete all the cache and clear data.

make sure to turn the sync on menu>settings>accounts and sync (or hit sync on the power control widget). when all your emails show back up it should be fixed. hope this helps good luck to you!

#2 droider4life, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. rhazell

rhazell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help!
    It's not on gmail. It's my corporate email that pops in. I use the email app that came with the phone. Is it the same fix, you think?

4. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what, to be honest I haven't ever used that app. I deleted it when I rooted A LONG TIME AGO! haha. But I would say to try it. It can't hurt, given that corporate email is backed up online. Which it has to be.