1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email Trash Folder

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by PinehurstGolfer, Nov 25, 2012.

1. PinehurstGolfer

PinehurstGolfer New Member

In the email folder list it shows Trash(1), but there are no messages in the trash folder. Tried reboot, and also removed battery and reinstalled with no success. More of an annoyance than anything else. Any suggestions?
  2. PinehurstGolfer

Found the answer:How to fix SMS notification problem. Go to Settings>Application Manager>All> Messaging> Disable. Go back to home screen and make sure it has disappeared. Repeat procedure above except scroll down to bottom and select Messaging> ENABLE.
    Go to section where your APPS are and locate Messaging Icon and drag back to Home Screen. Then while on Home Screen click and drag Messaging Icon to bottom of screen back where it was. You have to reload the email account after.
  3. PinehurstGolfer

Note this work by disabling "email' insted of "messaging".
  4. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

We appreciate your efforts to inform all members and also appreciate the helpful troubleshooting and solution you've provided, however getting the message out has a set process. I've closed your other thread titled http://www.droidforums.net/forum/galaxy-s3-help/230759-email-trash-folder.html. We have a policy on DroidForums (can be seen in the forum Guidelines of Conduct linked to in my sig), that states double-posting either in the same thread or in other threads, whether in the same forum or another unrelated forum is prohibited. In the future if you create a thread and then decide it's in the wrong forum, simply PM a Moderator or SuperModerator and they will move the thread for you.

Thanks.
    FoxKat, DroidForums Staff.
Search tags for this page
android trash folder
email trash folder will not empty samsung s4
empty emaul trash folder galacy s3
empty trash in email galaxy s4
galaxy s3 trash (1)
how to find trash folder on galaxy s3

samsung galaxy s3 trash folder

samsung galaxy s4 empty trash
samsung galaxy s4 trash folder