1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email sync & outbox

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by UPuser, Nov 1, 2010.

1. UPuser

UPuser New Member

Ok... I've seen a lot of threads related to this issue, but no solutions to my situation yet.

I have Droid X w/ Froyo and have multiple emails accounts that I would like to receive on the X both business and personal accounts without filtering through a third party.

The emails were working great, until I opened Outlook. I was receiving and sending emails regularly from any of my email accounts. After using Outlook on my laptop, the X quit working with my emails. Even over the course of the weekend when my Outlook was turned off, I wouldn't receive emails unless I hit the refresh manually, and it wouldn't send them at all.

The only way I was able to get emails, was to sync manually, and any of my sent emails were getting stuck in the outbox.

I finally got it working again this morning, but I had to go through the set up process again, and had Outlook turned off. So, I don't know if I found a solution or just got around the situation temporarily. I guess we'll see after opening Outlook on my laptop.

Of course gmail worked flawlessly...
Search tags for this page
android email synch outbox
android outlook not synching outbox
delete outbox message in outlook on android
droid bionic not syncing my outbox

droid no outbox sync

htc syncing outbox
i have an email stuck in my sending box on my droid
outlook 2010 outbox synchronization
outlook outbox not syncing