1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email stopped

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Peter1, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Peter1

Peter1 New Member

Beginning this morning I am getting this message on 2 of my email accounts.

SORRY!
    The application Email (process com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Then it has a button to "Force Close" which I select but when I try to go back into the email account the same thing happens. I have tried powering down and still the same issue. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  2. pyro6128

pyro6128 New Member

i had this problem too, what worked for me is to first delete the most recent emails I received (around the time the program started force closing), do this on your comp obviously since you cant do it through the app. Then go into the phone settings>applications>manage applications> press the menu button, then click filter, go to running services. Once there scroll down and click on the email app. Then click clear data and clear cache. Once this is done, you'll have to reenter your account information into the mail app. Once all this is done, hopefully the program should be working fine. I had the same problem and this cleared it right up for me. Let me know if that works
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
Search tags for this page
android commando stopped receiving exchange mail
casio commando not receiving e-mail
casio commando stopped receiving email from yahoo
casio commando stops receiving email
casio commando, not receiving emails, help
commando verizon phone email stopped working?

droid motorola email stopped

my email quit working on my casio commando phone
my email quit working on root my casio commando
my phone process com.andtiod.email has stopped casio
not receiving email casio commando
not receiving emails on casio commando
not receiving mail on android phone commando
unfortunately email has stopped casio commando on verizon gm
yahoo email not working casio commando