Email Settings - Font Size

Mikemu

Reaction score
Changing this doesn't seem to change anything - what am I missing? I was trying to increase font size for easier reading.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Which app are you using?
No app - just trying to adjust in email settings.

Which email app?

If it's the native email, stop. It's a sucky application. You should consider, if you are using it for pop3 or imap emails, switching to K-9. It's a much better app than the native email app. I haven't used K-9 in about 6 months now, but I'm pretty sure you can set font size in it and it works.

OP
M

Mikemu

Reaction score
Which app are you using?
No app - just trying to adjust in email settings.

Which email app?

If it's the native email, stop. It's a sucky application. You should consider, if you are using it for pop3 or imap emails, switching to K-9. It's a much better app than the native email app. I haven't used K-9 in about 6 months now, but I'm pretty sure you can set font size in it and it works.
I'm using whatever it came with for my business email. I'd like to make the fonts larger. I'll look into the app you mentioned - thanks.

StingRay

Reaction score
My font re-sizing works well on the stock corporate exchange email app that came with my Pro...

Open email to inbox then Menu>Email Settings>Read Options, then set your text size...should see big difference between "smallest" and "biggest" or anything in between...

I don't think this changes the font size in your Inbox, but makes a big difference in each email...