Email Seperate Accounts icon home screen Droid X

umfan6

Reaction score
I have launcherpro beta active on my phone........ i have to different email accounts and was wondering how do i make them into two separate shortcuts on my home screen. When i long press and go to add to home screen then go to shortcuts t just gives me the email shortcut instead of the two separated email shortcuts. I did on the X when i first got it but when i installed launcher pro it wouldn't let me ????

g.ifonlyyouknew

Reaction score
How did you do it on the stock droid interface? I can't seem to get an answer from anyone on how to make individual icons per account.

nailerdog

Reaction score
I can't figure it out either.
On my Droid 1 it was pretty simple, an icon for each account. The accounts show up in the Moto messages widget but I cant figure out how to get them seperated.

Anyone figure out how to turn the Moto stuff off and just have Android?

OP
U

umfan6

Reaction score
hopefully someone will give us what we need to know

kevroc

Reaction score
Use the label shortcut, not perfect but not bad either.

nailerdog

Reaction score
How do you get a shortcut to the corporate sync account for exchange?

kevroc

Reaction score
I just have a shortcut to the email app. That takes me right to my inbox.

nailerdog

Reaction score
I have three seperate accounts. Gmail that shows up seperate. Corporate exchange that is in the same folder as my earthlink that I can't seperate.

browerjs

Reaction score
I have three seperate accounts. Gmail that shows up seperate. Corporate exchange that is in the same folder as my earthlink that I can't seperate.

So does anyone know if it's possible to seperate these?

hebertm1

Reaction score
Maybe we can pull the email.apk from the droid 1 and over write it to the droid 2.
I like having my Corporate email notify me but not my home e-mail. In Droid X this is not a feature anymore.

nailerdog

Reaction score
That's similar to what I'm looking for too I want a different notification for my corporate email.

I haven't used any of the other apps out there. Could touchdown or something similar do it?

QuadsWest

Reaction score
That's similar to what I'm looking for too I want a different notification for my corporate email.

I'm looking for this option as well. I get around 100 email/day on my corporate exchange account and would prefer not to have my phone vibrate or tone alert me for every email received. But I do want to be alerted for emails from my other email accounts (yahoo, other small biz email accounts).

OP
U

umfan6

Reaction score
i kno there its possible i can remember doing it on the droid