1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email Security Errors

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dave.boyle, Sep 7, 2010.

1. dave.boyle

dave.boyle New Member

Hello All --

I joined this forum hoping that someone could help me with a company wide problem we are having and I was wondering if anyone else is having it. Our email with Exchange 2007 was working completely fine until the 2.2 update now we are getting several people with an error that states "unable to connect to the server due to a security error." Even if you delete the account and set i back up you get this error, sometimes a simple refresh makes it go away other times it just keeps coming up. I have worked around it by installing Exchange Touchdown it is working fine but most of our users are out of the office traveling so it is hard to explain how to do this remotely. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
    Dave Boyle
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

What you are calling a problem Google is calling a security enhancement.

They need to punch in their 4 digit security code each time, or as you suggested, purchase Touchdown. There does not seem to be anything else you can do with a stock droid.

They would have to root to get around this.

There is an on going discussion on this here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...security-exchange-email-how-do-i-disable.html

:welcome: to the forum.
Search tags for this page

android email security error

android root exchange security error
droid bionic security error
droid razr can't open connection to server due to security e
droid razr security error while checking email
how to fix connection to server due to security error on dro
motorola droid wont refresh email due to security
security error android exchange galaxy s4