Email Reply/Forward Issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by abcb, Jul 27, 2010.

1. abcb

abcb New Member

Just got a Droid through Verizon. Am using the installed email app and getting email via Verizon.net. When I reply to an email then go to my sent mail, I only see my reply, not the whole email string. When I forward an email, then go to my sent mail, I only see the title and not the text or picture I forwarded. Visited Verizon and tech said it may be the email app I am using. They also set up a gmail account for me when I bought the phone and it works on that, but I want to keep using my verizon account. Any thoughts?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Yes, it's actually behaving the way it should. It won't show you the entire thread of emails. That's just how it is. Can be a pain for some people.

About your gmail account. You can always go there to see your threaded mail if you like. The reason you got a gmail account is because this is a Google phone, and all your contacts, your calendar etc. are all backed up to Google.
  3. abcb

abcb New Member

So, there is no other app?

Thanks for the quick reply. So, guess there is no other app that I could download to manage my email that would do it. As I said (and forgive my technical ignorance), if I clidk the gmail icon and send/receive email from my gmail account the strings show up. So is it a verizon issue that no one told me about when I bought the phone?
Search tags for this page
android email reply html

android email that html stays when i foward or reply

droid reply issues

droid x not showing reply or forward on email
gmail reply not entire thread
how do i reply to my yahoo mail on my droid app
how do you forward an email on verizon droid phone
how to forward an email using yahoo mail on verizon droid?
how to reply issues
how to see my replies to email on droid
motorola droid bionic will not forward email message and kee
reply to a message on a droid issues
trouble with android phones replying to emails