Email Re-notifying Unread Email After Dismissing Notification

Transmischen

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

First of all thank you to everyone involved for with the Liberty ROM for all your hard work. I've been using it for a few days and have found it to be the smoothest and most bug free experience after trying a number of ROMs on my Droid 2.

I don't know whether it's a setting or a bug, but needless to say this never happened before. Say I'd get an email, and I'd receive the notification for it, then I dismiss the notification (without actually opening the email). The next time it checks for mail, even when there is no new mail, it re-notifies me that I have a new message. This just becomes an annoyance to me, because I may have already read the message in another place, and don't want to have to open every email I get on my Droid 2.

Your thoughts and ideas are appreciated. Everything else I've used with Liberty is smooth as silk. Thank you in advance.

OP
T

Transmischen

Reaction score
Nothing at all, gentlemen? This hasn't happened to anyone else?

ksalce

Reaction score
Hey man I'm right there with you. I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed in 1.5. Its not too big of a deal its still an awesome rom and the best I've used for the droid 2 but if this gets fixed, it'll do nothing but make this rom even more perfect than what it already is. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let us know. I definitely know we're not the only one experiencing this. Thanks in advance :).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App