Email question

skiptio

Reaction score
First, thanks in advance for any help. I'm on day 2 with my HTC Incredible. I came from a BB Storm. My question is this. Is there a way to get all messages, txt, mms, and email from my Yahoo, Gmail, and work account to show up all in one place? As it is now I have to go to different places. Thanks again.

droidman101

Reaction score
is there an email app? not just gmail, but its called email. if there is i think you can log onto all of them from there

OP
S

skiptio

Reaction score
I have not installed an email application. I have simply added a yahoo act and the account for my work. All emails come in fine but all three in different message places. I'd like them all to go to one place on my phone.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
First, thanks in advance for any help. I'm on day 2 with my HTC Incredible. I came from a BB Storm. My question is this. Is there a way to get all messages, txt, mms, and email from my Yahoo, Gmail, and work account to show up all in one place? As it is now I have to go to different places. Thanks again.

You might want to try K-9 Mail. I tried it after hearing a lot of others talk about it, and after looking through it just now, it lets you choose between IMAP, POP or WebDAV (Exchange) email accounts.
You may want to try it out and see if it works for you.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I have not installed an email application. I have simply added a yahoo act and the account for my work. All emails come in fine but all three in different message places. I'd like them all to go to one place on my phone.

You can also use the default email app on the phone. Problem is I don't think it does exchange email, so you might be using the corporate email app and the default email app on the phone.
So one of the third party apps might be the best option for you.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
AFAIK none of the suggested options handle SMS/MMS per the OP's request.