email question

hermy65

Reaction score
I am new to the whole android platform so excuse me if this is a dumb question but, i have 3 email accounts added to my droid x and when i click on the Email icon it only shows my default account. I have yet to figure out how to switch to a different account from that icon, i am able to see the different accounts if i go to the messaging icon but not the email icon. Can anybody tell me how to view my other accounts through the email icon?

tkc122

Reaction score
If it is gmail, open the Gmail app, hit the Menu key --> Accounts --> Choose your account.

I wish there was a way to have all three open in 3 different Gmails. But the good part is that gmail in that one app, keeps syncing with your email.

OP
H

hermy65

Reaction score
i should have added that they are not gmail accounts. 1 is an exchange account and the other 2 are random other accounts. On my buddies Eris if you tapped the email account at the top it showed you other accounts. On my droid x when i do that it shows me all of the folders.

monocogger

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts. If I want to read an email from an account other than my default then I have to switch default accounts. please help us!