1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email question for moto droid users

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by STINGER, Aug 17, 2010.

1. STINGER

STINGER New Member

is there a way to send a group email cause I certainly can't figure it out ............ for instance if I need to contact the parents of the kids on my sons football team I wouldn't have time to notify each of them individually that practice has been cancelled and would like to create a group and send it to everyone at once ............
  2. STINGER

STINGER New Member

come on now I am officially begging at this point in time ........... I cannot possibly get out emails to 26 sets of parents regarding football in due time without the capability of sending a group email like I used to do on my BB ............ someone more techno advanced than me must have conquered this problem .............. PLEASE
  3. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Try an app like Contacts GroupU
  4. STINGER

STINGER New Member

thanks a bunch .............. looks like that app may do the job :icon_ banana:
  5. dallen2558

dallen2558 New Member

The sales rep at the Verizon store had the same problem. His fix? Buy a Blackberry!
  6. aminaked

aminaked New Member

That's pretty funny.

People expect a cell phone to just work. If it doesn't have a feature they figure the phone is garbage...if they don't know about the market.
  7. STINGER

STINGER New Member

that app suggestion was perfect ........... works like a charm ............. thanks again