1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email problems

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by robsnyder22, Mar 18, 2012.

1. robsnyder22

robsnyder22 New Member

I set up my Verizon.net email account and it all goes thru. I can send emails but none of messages load and I can't receive any. Talked to Verizon on the phone they couldn't figure it out. They told me to try k9 mail. I tried it and it worked for a day and then stopped. I deleted it and got it again and same thing. One day and done. Would like to use the stock app. Any help?
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

What are your data settings? Peformance mode works best. Are you running anything like Juice Defender?
  3. robsnyder22

robsnyder22 New Member

all my settings are correct. im on performance mode and no juice defender. i put in my girlfriends verizon.net email and hers works. no one has an answer. ive called fios and wireless and neither has an answer. i was hoping someone has the same problem. i love the phone except for this issue but still have a couple days to decide.
Search tags for this page
aol mail problems with htc resound
cannot access aol on my htc rezound

cannot receive aol email on verizon rezound phone

cant reseseve pic mail on htc rezound on net 10]
htc rezound aol email setup
htc rezound can't receive email
htc rezound email sync problems
htc rezound mail problems
htc rezound verizon.net email not working
not receiving aol mail on verizon htc rezound
rezound out email error