1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by hopeqing, Dec 7, 2010.

1. hopeqing

hopeqing New Member

I suspected that some of my emails weren't sent even though I hit the send button. I did a trial to send myself a test message and never got it. Also, if I reply soomeone's email, even though the flag was there on DX, when I use the desktop, the replied flag was NOT there. Does anyone else has the same problem? Is there a fix? I like the itouch better for this issue because once I send a message, there is a chime as a confirmation. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. musicman

musicman New Member

Not sure exactly what's going on, but I would recommend trying k9 email. It will give you more customization (i.e. Send notifications), it may fix the email problem, and its free.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

reply email not working on droid