1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email pics from Gallery

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Tator, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Tator

Tator New Member

IS there an easier way than just sending or adding one pic at a time? Anyway to enter many pics at once into email?

tator
  2. Miklb58

Miklb58 New Member

I'm on Jelly Bean, and this worked in ICS also, but cannot remember about GB.
    If you are on JB, start in your gallery, open the folder your pics are in, then press the phone's menu button.
    One of the choices that pops up is "Select item". At this point, each thumbnail that you touch gets selected (highlighted), and at the top of the screen you'll see the share icon, which let's you choose how to share....
    I think the only difference in ICS was the selected thumbnails had a tiny check box in the corner

Mike
    Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
  3. Tator

Tator New Member

Perfect Thanks.