Email not working properly

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by kerflumper, Nov 18, 2013.

1. kerflumper

kerflumper New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid RAZR M running 4.1.2 on Verizon. I'm using a POP account. Often, when I receive email from certain senders, the notification stamp shows up like normal. When I swipe down to view the message list, the message appears there. I tap it and I'm only shown the header for the message. If I exit then go to the inbox, the message is not there. The message is still present on the server as I can download it with a separate client. Is this happening to others?

2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,570
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    I have three accounts toed to the E Mail app, 1 POP3, 1 IMAP and 1 Exchange. I have never had this situation happen. Have you tried removing the account, reboot the phone and then re-add the account. You should not lose any messages since they are stored on the mail server (typically) and it only takes a few minutes. Maybe something in the Incoming Settings is not setup correctly?

3. kerflumper

kerflumper New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've deleted the account and added it back. Same symptoms. Certain emails just don't show up. It's usually things like LinkedIn notifications that I don't really care about.

4. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,570
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    When you view the message from a PC, is it in your Inbox folder or Spam? It might be a setting with your mail provider? I get a lot of LinkedIn notifications also, but they appear as normal messages in the Notification and in my Inbox on my phone. Maybe someone else here has more info.

5. kerflumper

kerflumper New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    They appear in the inbox. The provider only filters the most blatant spam and those just get blocked - no quarantine.

Search tags for this page

droid razr email not working properly

email links not working

motorola droid email not responding

motorola razr m email not working