Email loads slowwww

setlab

Reaction score
Why does the Note 3 take so long to load email? On my old Bionic when I went to use my email as soon as I click the message the full email popped up in a split second, not the case with the Note 3. On my Note 3 it always asks me to "load more details" and after I click it my phone takes forever to load the message. Sometimes it probably takes 10-20 seconds looking at that little radial dial spin before I can view email. I though it might be a connection issue but reading email on my home WiFi doesn't give much speed improvement.

How can I set my Note 3 up to just instantly display my emails like my old Bionic did? Thanks,

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Wow the only time my emails take a long time to load is when my friend sends an email with a dozen or so pictures.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only email client i've EVER had a problem with on the Note 3 is Yahoo's, but that's not the phones fault, that would be yahoos. All my emails come in blazing fast.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Hey setlab, you didn't mention which email client you're using. Gmail, stock email app setup with pop/imap, or other?

tap'n on my S5