Email loads slowwww

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by setlab, Jul 24, 2014.

1. setlab

setlab Member

Why does the Note 3 take so long to load email? On my old Bionic when I went to use my email as soon as I click the message the full email popped up in a split second, not the case with the Note 3. On my Note 3 it always asks me to "load more details" and after I click it my phone takes forever to load the message. Sometimes it probably takes 10-20 seconds looking at that little radial dial spin before I can view email. I though it might be a connection issue but reading email on my home WiFi doesn't give much speed improvement.

How can I set my Note 3 up to just instantly display my emails like my old Bionic did? Thanks,
  2. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

Wow the only time my emails take a long time to load is when my friend sends an email with a dozen or so pictures.
  3. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

The only email client i've EVER had a problem with on the Note 3 is Yahoo's, but that's not the phones fault, that would be yahoos. All my emails come in blazing fast.
  4. cr6

cr6 DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Hey setlab, you didn't mention which email client you're using. Gmail, stock email app setup with pop/imap, or other?

tap'n on my S5
Search tags for this page

android load more details