Email links to wrong message

wookv

Reaction score
When i click on an email, that particular email doesn't open but one from several weeks ago. It only started this morning and all emails since this morning have this problem, all messages before that link correctly. I've tried turning off/on and removing the battery but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
concider trying this... go to settings -applications - manage - and select filter all in the menu... then (if gmail) look for any apps that say gmail and clear the cache in them. Solved some issues for me.

OP
W

wookv

Reaction score
concider trying this... go to settings -applications - manage - and select filter all in the menu... then (if gmail) look for any apps that say gmail and clear the cache in them. Solved some issues for me.

Thanks for that tip. My problems are with the email app, not gmail (my gmail works well). I tried your suggestions and looked for other apps that say email but found none.

My problem now occurs intermittently, when I click on some email links they open up older emails instead while some others are fine and open up the correct email message.