Email issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by j3ssfac3, Oct 15, 2011.

1. j3ssfac3

j3ssfac3 New Member

I've been having issues as of today with my email. Everytime i get a new email it keeps telling me error- update password. Has this been happening with anyone else?? I tried deleting my account and re registering it, but same issue happens!!
  2. willz

willz New Member

Yes. Is your email yahoo? I talked to verizon today and they said its an issue with the yahoo servers and the droid charge specifically. No fix yet.

Edited to add: In addition, verizon suggested using the yahoo mail app until the issue is resolved.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  3. sicivic89

sicivic89 New Member

Yes, I've been experiencing the same thing with my Yahoo email. Glad to know its not something specifically with my phone. I was about to delete the email account and try re-adding it. But it appears that won't do anything. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
  4. redfastback

redfastback New Member

I was glad there are others with the same issue. I have deleted and re-installed both my yahoo email acounts about 2-3 times and it still does it....what a pain. It never did that before and just started last week....
    Hope the fix is coming soon.

Wonder how it specifically is a problem with the Charge? Aren't all the droid OS the same if we have the same(I think we are 2.2.1??)
  5. ajb3985

ajb3985 New Member

The support for this phone is horrible!! There is not an android phone out there right now without it quirks. Motorola has been the best for updates thus far

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  6. j3ssfac3

j3ssfac3 New Member

I'm glad to see there's other ppl out there with this issue!! It's so annoying...I installed the yahoo app and it says i have email, but i dont see it all. So i have to go on the browser to see what the app doesnt show me- really, whats the point?! So are we gonna have to wait for this to be fixed like we're waiting for an updtate to fix everything else?! Lately my screen has been flashing now too. It usually happens when i wake the phone from sleeping or on a phone call and the screen comes back on. Its like flashing white lines and a picture flash. Starting last sunday night i went 2 DAYS without ANY data connectivity...not even 1x. Anyone experience that?- verizon and samsung need to release this update and fix these bugs or im getting a different phone!!
  7. redfastback

redfastback New Member

It seems to have been fixed. I haven't had the sign in error for about a week or more. Hope that goes for everyone else who was having the same problem.
  8. j3ssfac3

j3ssfac3 New Member

Just started using it again today...and ::fingers crossed:: so far so good!!
Search tags for this page
droid charge phone yahoo email problems
droid charge sign in issues
email errors on a droid charge

email sign in error issues with droid

email sign in error on samsung iphone
problems with yahoo mail on droid charge

samsung charge email problems

samsung charge email sign in error

samsung charge hotmail password error

samsung charge yahoo mail sign in error

samsung droid charge email