Email issues

dnlkelley

Reaction score
Sending emails to my company headquarters from my Droid and also NOW my Gmail on my lap top are being :mad:"punted" back too me. Is this an "exchange server" problem? It seems my Droid is overriding my gmail account? is this possible? It used to work but something has changed my ability to send emails to the bosses!

Help!

Suggestions?

Thank you!:)

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Try explaining that again.

So if you send an email to [email protected] then you get an undeliverable message?

or

When you send the email it delivers the mail to you instead of your boss?

If this is happening on both your droid and your PC then my first suggestion would be to make sure the contact hasn't been changed somehow and now the email address is wrong. Such as adding an extra period or a 0 instead of an o. If that's good and you still get returned mail then possibly your company's mail server is down? Try sending a test email from a different mail service (yahoo, hotmail, your isp email, etc) and see if the problem persists.

OP
D

dnlkelley

Reaction score
Thanks. It seems that the problem is occuring from Droid altering my contacts on it's own (another issue). This has happend a couple of times and even dropped some of the contacts. Other then this problem I am very pleased with my phone. Any issues with your phone dropping/altering your contacts?