Email Issue:

droidguy3

Reaction score
Hi guys... Just bought a Droid 2 (my first Droid)... I have geen a long term AOL user and I am aware I can use Gmail, so that isn't the issue... When I reply to an email or compose a new email on my AOL account on the Droid and hit send it appears that the email is sent but nothing shows up in my folders... If I pull up the sent folder my outgoing emails don't appear... AOL is my default email address on the phone... I stopped at a Verizon store and talked to a tech and he tried his phone using his AOL account with the same results... Is this a glitch in the programming of the Droid? It's a pain because I always check to see if my email has been sent after composing one or replying... Any ideas or comments???

Gkope

Reaction score
I have the Droid 1 and also use AOL. For some reason, I have two sent folders. I had to scroll down the folder list in order to see the second one. That is where I see AOL emails sent from my Droid.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recall reading that AOL email did have issues with the Droid. I thought that have been rectified. Based on your post that does not seem to the the case.