Email is messed up

Tator

Reaction score
I lost my email account. Well really, its there but I cant get to read emails. It all changed when I added GO SMS pro. I started to get these wierd texts and I turned something off on MY verizon. That stopped texts but now account wont register email.

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
Very weird. Now its back after I wwnt in to My Verizon.Of course, now I get those notification texts again.

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
I deleted but that isnt it. It seems my Fetch schedule is meesed up. It is set to fetch every 15 minutes but it says it is being used for: no account. How can I add the correct account?

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
Glad I am not only one. I did delete then re add email acct last night after turning off phone. But when I woke up this AM, I had to manually get the emails as they didnt push to AOL.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I was able to fix it, but it required downloading the apps for Hotmail and Yahoo. I prefer having it all in one spot, but I couldn't get K-9 to work properly.

OP
T

Tator

Reaction score
I went with K9 and it worked. It even worked with my work pop email. Well I can receive not send with work but I thi nk I have something wrong on my end.