1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email Internal Storage

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by enthused91, Feb 4, 2010.

1. enthused91

enthused91 New Member

Ok, so I have an imap aol mail account, and I've noticed my phone's internal memory going lower and lower to the point where I have almost everything deleted off and still I continue to run out of room. When I went to settings / manage applications and clicked on 'mail', it said there was 65 mb of data!! So culprit identified... now how to fix it... in my mail settings for download options i wanted to have 'download options' set to 'all', so that if I try to search for a really old email that I may have saved, I can find it.... I am guessing I can't do that, because it then downloads all my super old messages to the internal memory, is that correct? Any work around, so that I could search old messages or have them not saved to the phone somehow. to just access when I need to?

k-9 email, would that help at all??

Please please please help!!!
Search tags for this page
andoird phone email data storage fix
android email internal storage

android email storage

android email storage data
android email storage full
android emailstorage
htc mail storage
removed gmail internal storage