EMail .. Good, Better, *BEST*???

snappingfish

Reaction score
Tried K-9, and its good. Its OK. Its more than sufficient. HOWEVER: Does anyone know of a mail app that is hands-down BETTER than K-9? The trouble I experienced with K-9 was maneuvering thru buttons to delete from various folders. If I had 15 emails I had read, sometime a batch 'select all' and then delete would work, but I'm looking for understated efficiency! Something that looks great, acts great, and is easy to get around in. (I uninstalled K-9 and went back to the provided Email program that is in 2.01....Hoping to find the BEST program...[I know, its subjective but any suggestions would be appreciated, and I will explore them!]

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally off topic, but I see you got your avi picture straightened out.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

BOA

Reaction score
I use email client called Touchdown from the market. It's pretty good.

dsigrist

Reaction score
Will Touchdown support IMAP email? If you have 20,000 messages in your IMAP corporate email data base, can you limit the number of messages to just the last 10 days?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
With K-9 I have never deleted a message... I'm pretty sure they delete themselves after some period of time. I just checked and I have no more than 25 in any account on it.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will Touchdown support IMAP email? If you have 20,000 messages in your IMAP corporate email data base, can you limit the number of messages to just the last 10 days?
Nope:
NitroDesk Inc. - Convergence Redefined
Supported servers
TouchDown™ works with the following types of email servers :
POP3 and IMAP servers are NOT supported
Not sure why Touchdown was suggested. For threads like this it helps if the OP specifies what type(s) of email account(s) are involved as it can affect what the options are. We're not all using the same types of email accounts and what's best for one may not even be relevant to the next.