email forwarding problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by nia07, Feb 16, 2011.

1. nia07

nia07 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This is a Droid 2 question for my bf, not my cell his- a Droid 2.

I have a wierd thing with my google email online. I have a comcast email forwarding to a gmail. I can not sign into comcast anymore. I did import and forward in my google account. It was working fine till now. It goes from comcast to gmail, then I have it via incredimail on the computer. I also can log into the internet gmail account on my Droid 2 on the browser. So I tested it and found all my email is forwarding to my incredimail, but not to my google account on the net, or on my phone browser internet. I did a "test" and I emaied one to the old comcast email, it came into incredimail right away. Incredimail was comcast, but now is google. Not showing up, even a day later, on google or phone browser google. I am not using an "app", I am logging in via internet on phone. Weird huh. It has to hit gmail to know to forward to incredimail right?... so what is going on? any ideas?

2. holmes6

holmes6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How are you forwarding from gmail to incredimail?

You need to make sure you are leaving a copy in the inbox. I'd check the forwarder settings in gmail interface. Should be like:

"Forward a copy of incoming mail to $incredimail and keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox"

If you have any of the other options selected it would explain this behavior.

3. nia07

nia07 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    well the incredimail was always comcast, now that gmail has imported and is forwarding that comcast mail- it goes to gmail, I built gmail as an account in incredimail today... that is what I think I forgot to do. But yes, now I need to make sure the setting "save messeage on server" is on.

this should resolve it :) Thanks!!!

Search tags for this page

android email forward problem

droid email forwarding problems
forward comcast email to google mail

forwarding email with flica.net on htc inspire

how to forward attachments with comcast mail
incredimail for samsung s3
issue with droid comments when forwarding email
motorola razr email forwarding problems
problem forwarding emails on android
problem fprwarding email s 3