email force closing

themadgamer89

Reaction score
I rooted my razor and downloaded titanium backup. Then i made a backup of all my apps and started getting rid of stuff i didnt want but now my email force closes as soon as i open it. the only thing i can think of that would mess up my email app is the account storage 2.3.5 i uninstalled with titanium. But when i try to reinstall it titanium say restoring but then just sits there and never finishes restoring it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not sure I have any encouraging words to offer you on this one. Sounds like you should have read up some more on what you were doing before doing it, and probably should not uninstall/freeze anything when you don't know what it is. They have lists out there of apps that people have shown to be safe to freeze. And also doing all of this without an SBF safety net to fall back on. Did you install Bootstrapper by any chance and make a backup?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reboot then try restoring via tibu again

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
T

themadgamer89

Reaction score
Well i only uninstalled it because i thought it was a app and thought i would be fine thinking i could just reinstall it since i had backup with titanium. No i dont have bootstrap

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well I would try the reboot like thaDroidz said and see if that helps you. If that does not work maybe someone with that is rooted and has Root Explorer installed can post the APK for that file and you can install in manually?

OP
T

themadgamer89

Reaction score
Well I would try the reboot like thaDroidz said and see if that helps you. If that does not work maybe someone with that is rooted and has Root Explorer installed can post the APK for that file and you can install in manually?

That would be good if i could get the apk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would make a post in the hacks section, I am sure someone on here would be willing to copy it and link it to you.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would do it for you but I am waiting till the SBF comes out before I start messing with my phone. And for future reference it is always better just to rename the app or move it to a separate folder over deleting them.

breedingh8

Reaction score
I rooted my razor and downloaded titanium backup. Then i made a backup of all my apps and started getting rid of stuff i didnt want but now my email force closes as soon as i open it. the only thing i can think of that would mess up my email app is the account storage 2.3.5 i uninstalled with titanium. But when i try to reinstall it titanium say restoring but then just sits there and never finishes restoring it.

You know you can install one app at a time from TB ... What email? Gmail or just the email apk?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

breedingh8

Reaction score
I would do it for you but I am waiting till the SBF comes out before I start messing with my phone. And for future reference it is always better just to rename the app or move it to a separate folder over deleting them.

Or just dont delete lol

breedingh8

Reaction score

Im assuming regardless of which email it is youve aleady went to manage apps and deleted / cleared cache etc...