Email crashing

tlutzy

Reaction score
Hi,

I have two email accounts set up on my Droid: one is my personal email (@comcast.net) and the other is my work email. When using my work email account, I can receive mail but can never send or reply even though I have the settings entered correctly according to our email provider. Additionally, it frequently crashes and I get the following error message: process com.android.email has stopped unexpectedly... I never have any trouble sending or receiving mail from my personal (@comcast.net) account.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can correct my work email problem? Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're not giving us much of an understanding of how your work email is set up. Are you using the standard app or having it forwarded to gmail?

My hunch is you are using the standard app. You may want to try having it forwarded from gmail, after all it is a Google phone. If not then try either touchdown or K9 as an alternative mail app.

OP
T

tlutzy

Reaction score
Thanks Hook; here's additional information

My work email is set up through Kerio Connect WebMail for the Mac. Is that helpful?