1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email connection to Exchange

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nagilem, Mar 30, 2010.

1. nagilem

nagilem New Member

Unable to connect Email App to Exchange

I've had my droid since December. When I got it, I was able to connect to my Exchange 2003 OWA and pull all my email flawlessly. Things worked great. My company does NOT support Activesync.

I since have gotten the 2.01 OTA update, and for some reason, I cannot get my corporate email to work anymore. I stopped getting messages right after the update. I can browse to the corporate OWA from a browser on the phone and login just fine.

I've been through the setup wizard *many* times and after putting in my information, I get "unable to open connection to server". If I put in the wrong password or username in the email app, I get a different message stating that my credentials are wrong. To me that means I'm getting to the server, but I cannot fully connect. Others in my office with DROIDS are still working fine using 2.01. My wife got a new droid this week, and I was not able to connect with her *new* phone either. I get the same error messages. I've also changed roms several times with no change in ability to connect.

Any ideas on how to fix? This is a major issue for me as it was the primary impetus for getting this phone.
  2. nagilem

nagilem New Member

fyi - I have done many searches both within this forum and via google to no avail.
  3. RdhdWm

RdhdWm New Member

Outlook

I have a Moto Droid and was having the same problem. Spent about $23 to download Touchdown and now it works GREAT!
Search tags for this page

connection error for droid x

droid 2 exchange connection error

droid exchange connection

droid x exchange connection

excluir conta exchange motorola i1

htc one stopped pulling mail from exchange server

motorola x5 exchange connection

ruraltel email issue on droid

s4 exchange email pull