Email client

crmsonknight

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been discussed before but....with that said, does anyone know of an email client that you can set rules up with so you only get email from this domain and not that one or from this person but not that one. I looked at touchdown, K9 and there was one other popular one but none of them seemed to have that function.

Thanks!dancedroid

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been discussed before but....with that said, does anyone know of an email client that you can set rules up with so you only get email from this domain and not that one or from this person but not that one. I looked at touchdown, K9 and there was one other popular one but none of them seemed to have that function.

Thanks!dancedroid
If you are using gmail, you can simply setup filters from the site and delete, forward, auto-reply and stuff.

If not, sorry... while I like K-9 mail, I haven't really explored it much outside of setting it up and using it for my personal needs as I travel and plot to take over the world.

OP
C

crmsonknight

Reaction score
I too travel and I have an email server in house that is NOT exchange and I get tons of email and don't really want all of it going to the droid. Maybe I can forward my mail to my gmail account and setup my rules there. Thanks for the info.dancedroid