Email Client Question

professorpaddle

Reaction score
This might be a general Jelly Bean question since my last phone was running ICS. But the mail client that comes with the Droid MAXX supports Exchange, Pop, IMAP etc... just like the ones in previous versions, Here is my problem, I use exchange and on my Exchange Server I have rules that route mail into various folders.

With ICS I could select an option to view "All Messages" and it would alert me with any new mail came in no matter the folder it was routed to. Then I could select to view all folders or just the main inbox etc...

With the MAXX on Jelly Bean I can't do that. Instead it will allow me to have folders and set update rules.. but it will never tell me when mail arrives into those folders, I would just have too keep checking. Then on top of that I can't select the "view all messages" option. I can only see my main Inbox or any individual folder I choose to pull up. I can't even create a multi folder view.

I can't believe this is how it is designed, it just seems like a major flaw or oversight. Anyone have ideas, work arounds, or app suggestions?

darkroomdevil

Reaction score
No experience with your situation, but check out MailDroid I have multiple email accounts and I can see all mail from all accounts mixed in one view

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2