Email Client deleting email from server

Soot

Reaction score
We have been working with Verizon & HTC to solve the problem of our Incredible phones deleting our email from the webmail server. We don't seem to get much help from Verizon's script readers. They keep sending us up the fixit chain and finally to HTC, HTC doesn't help much, the problem hasn't been fixed. Anyone else out there having the same problem?

OP
S

Soot

Reaction score
The quickest way to fix the problem we found was to download the mail app, K-9. Haven't had a problem since doing the down load. I hope this helps everyone else who has this problem. Sure beats doing a hard reset!!

SullyC

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my Droid 4. Motorola suggested that I try K-9 and it started to work fine until a recent trip when I discovered that K-9 was not getting all my emails. When I got back to my hotel room and connected with my computer, I discovered email that I never received. So I've gone back to getting all my emails and then need to delete them from my computer.

The quickest way to fix the problem we found was to download the mail app, K-9. Haven't had a problem since doing the down load. I hope this helps everyone else who has this problem. Sure beats doing a hard reset!!