Email App??

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by cgries2448, Mar 13, 2011.

1. cgries2448

cgries2448 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just switched from a Win Mobile device to the Samsung Fascinate. I was using SPB mobile shell on my Win Mobile device. It allowed me to break out my 3 different email address's into seperate Icons and each icon told you the number of new emails. Is there any comparable APP for the Droid? I'm currently using K-9 mail which fits my needs somewhat but it doesn't show the number of new mails on the Icons for the individual accounts.
    I looked around and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I find it hard to believe with all the Apps available, there is not one for this? This was a huge inportant function for me on my Win Mo that it was worth the $29.99 that SPB charged.

Any Suggestions???

Thanks,

Chris

2. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, not an elegant solution, but...
    GO Launcher with GO Launcher EX Notification shows missed sms, calls and gmail.

For the best working app, MailDroid.

3. dclutter1

dclutter1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    SMS Unread Count does exactly what you're looking for but I think it only works with gmail.

4. rgaines

rgaines New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How to know which account(s) have new mail with K-9?

I'm testing out K-9 after using MailDroid for a while. When I open MailDroid there's a * next to the accounts that have new mail. When I open K-9, how do I know which account(s) have new mail messages?

5. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Member

Ratings:
    +1
    That's why I use Maildroid.
    ;)

Search tags for this page

go launcher email notification