Email app that has 'delete all' option?

TBV

Reaction score
(For Moto Droid)

Can anyone advocate an email application from the marketplace that I can use to retrieve my non-GMail email accounts (rather than forwarding to GMail), but offers a 'Delete All' option, which the stock email application does not offer?

Thanks in advance. TBV

OP
TBV

TBV

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain K9 does this.

Thanks!

Just read some of the reviews on it in the Marketplace, and although all pretty much state that it is better than the stock email client, almost all speak of bugs having to do with false email notifications and emails remaining in 'unread' status?

Will check it out and see how it behaves for me. (shrugs shoulders)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain K9 does this.

Thanks!

Just read some of the reviews on it in the Marketplace, and although all pretty much state that it is better than the stock email client, almost all speak of bugs having to do with false email notifications and emails remaining in 'unread' status?

Will check it out and see how it behaves for me. (shrugs shoulders)

Most of the complaints, I think, stem from user errors. That's not to say that bugs don't exist, but K-9 is such an improvement over the stock email app that a few bugs here and there are worth putting up with.

P.S. Explore the "select all" and "batch operations" to experiment with features that you want to set.

dkshaer

Reaction score
The only problem I have had with K-9 in the past few days since installing it is that I get error messages every time the program polls for emails from Verizon's server. But, the emails are being retrieved from the server properly and mine are being sent properly, so I don't know what the error messages are about. And, the messages seem to go away because at any one time I only have one error message listed, even though it is the same message and the time stamp changes. Weird but true. Other than this, the program has been flawless.