Email and weather don't update

trizzypballr

Reaction score
I was behind on my bill the otherday and my phone got shut off. Every since I got it back on, data things arnt updating automaticly anymore like the weather and my emails don't check themselves unless I open the email program now. How can I fix this

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Caesars

Reaction score
I would check all the obvious settings (data being enabled, back round sync, make sure no battery savers are). If that doesn't work you can try updating the PRL. If that doesn't work you can try to get your msl key and manually program, if that still doesn't work the problem may be account side. BUT before all this try a battery pull :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't update the PRL on 4G phones anymore. PRL = Preferred Roaming List. If you've ever done *228 then you've updated your PRL and on the Rezound it's not a concern. Everything else Caesars said was legit, battery savers and power/network options are probably biting you in the rear.

OP
T

trizzypballr

Reaction score
Where do you set background sync? That's probably the issue but I can't find a setting.for.it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

andeejo

Reaction score
Background sync is under settings>accounts and sync>background data. Make sure both data and auto sync is on.

Caesars

Reaction score
Any luck?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums