1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email accounts missing

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by schwajh, Jul 26, 2012.

1. schwajh

schwajh New Member

So I was having trouble with the stock email app because some of my email accts (both hotmail) weren't pushing. I looked online and kept seeing the suggestion to go into apps and clear the data for the email app. I tried that and when I go to the email or accounts (via settings) none of my email accounts show up. When I try to add them, I get an error saying that I have already added those accounts. I can't delete them or access them. Any suggestions? I think I foolishly did this once before and managed to delete then readd the emails. No clue what I did though. Didn't realize I was making the same mistake until I did it. I'd really appreciate any help that anyone can offer. Thanks so much!
Search tags for this page
android account missing email

android email account missing

android emails disappear hotmail
android mail missing accounts
droid razr m email client missing
droid razr maxx email account missing
email accounts dissappear on galaxy s4
email accounts missing incredible 2

email app missing android

email missing from droid
email settings missing android