ello Moto - Having a blast with the Droid

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Stormwulf, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Stormwulf

Stormwulf New Member

Wanted to give my thanks for all the help and info provided here by some really great people. Wonderful forum!

And to share my meeger accomplishment and get some thoughts on the look of my Droid. Considering I have only had my Droid just over a week and knew nothing about all this to begin with, I feel I've made some progress. :) To me I love the look now. But of course its using GDE which seems like a really good Home alt. so far.

Rooted, Busybox, SPrecovery (lastest build), Sholes-info rom (lastest build), Droid-Logo fonts, Metamorph, tweaks to framework-res.apk (notification bar, shade, etc) (my own).

I haven't gotten fully into a lot of how themeing is done on this platform but really want to learn, and I'm sure it will take some considerable time.

Edit: Oh... the pics seem to be dark, and I think it is because I can't adjust the brightness up now with the new Sholes rom. I referenced that in the thread. Maybe, IDK.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. mammlouk

mammlouk New Member

Lookin' good! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll get the hang of everything. It's really not as hard as you might think. If you build a full metamorph theme let me know and I'll host it up on droidboots for you.