Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I agree Fuzzy, Lodge is great cookware that will last forever. I refuse to buy my cellphone from a Chinese manufacturer due to their communist connections. I'll be happy to pay a few hundred extra because of that. Like you said, a lot of things we have no control over, but my smartphone, that device that keeps all my personal information, I just won't do it. There's a reason it's so inexpensive.

S5 tap'n

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Like you said, a lot of things we have no control over, but my smartphone, that device that keeps all my personal information, I just won't do it. There's a reason it's so inexpensive.
S5 tap'n

I don't think China needs to bug your smartphone to steal your personal info.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't think China needs to bug your smartphone to steal your personal info.

I agree. But they won't have the opportunity to steal it this way regardless because I'll happily spend a few hundred extra by not purchasing a device from this, or any company under Chinas political influence.

S5 tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Dual boot? I gotta hand it to them, these guys are going full bore on this device.
That said, dual boot is great on a pc, but is it really needed in a smartphone type setting? Back in the day when there were numerous apps only available on a certain OS, this option would have been huge. Nowadays you'll be hard pressed to find an app that's available only on Apple, Android or Windows based devices. What do you think would be the other benefits of this, other than "app related"?

S5 tap'n

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dual boot? I gotta hand it to them, these guys are going full bore on this device.
That said, dual boot is great on a pc, but is it really needed in a smartphone type setting? Back in the day when there were numerous apps only available on a certain OS, this option would have been huge. Nowadays you'll be hard pressed to find an app that's available only on Apple, Android or Windows based devices. What do you think would be the other benefits of this, other than "app related"?

S5 tap'n
there really any I can think of... just to say you have the ability.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus

S5 tap'n

Windows is finally integrating their desktop OS, console OS, and their phone OS. They have big plans. I'm keeping an eye on them to see how they make it pan out.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
They have a limited offering @ $160. on the 25th. I'm going to try to snag one.