1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

EEEEK!!...Have to retrun my phone to stock because of warranty!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dmdj232, Sep 4, 2010.

1. dmdj232

dmdj232 New Member

Hey guys,
    The past couple of weeks my phone's screen has been acting up, random letter and numbers pressed when using the virutal keyboard, making raondom phone calls, Google Navigator has basically been unusable b/c the map just keeps on scrolling when I'm not even touching the screen. So to make a long story short, our nice friends at Verizon have agreed to replace my Droid with a "Like New Factory Replacement". Great news, right?!! Well it is good news, but the only issue is that I'm running a Custom Rom and I spoke to a Tech at the store and he "suggested" I return my phone back to stock before I send it back. So my question is how to I return my phone back to stock (non-rooted)? I remember seeing it mentioned here a few times but have failed to find and actual step by step process. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

PS....I failed to make a backup of my stock Droid before I rooted. (I know....stupid mistake on my end!!)
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

3. dmdj232

dmdj232 New Member