1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

EE Droid user gone developer, starting out

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ishkabum, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ishkabum

ishkabum New Member

I know eventually I'll have a question to bug you all about... I work on a research project under a power electronics lab at Virginia Tech called the Sustainable Building Initiative. I'm developing an app for remote home power management, appliance control, viewing current and historical statistics, etc. You all are now as much in on this project as I am, so if you find the ideas interesting and have some suggestions of your own or would like to offer anything or just talk about it, all is welcome. Lots of people here already have the skill to and knowledge of the Android OS' features to really know everything that's possible with this that I might not even have thought of.

I'm also an independent electronic artist (page) and you can listen to a new song I did with my friend here: BASSPLANT

Nice to meet everyone! :icon_ banana:
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010