Editing my contacts on my pc

Nessanne24

Reaction score
So, I searched through as many threads as I could before my eyes started to fall out. Does anyone know if and how I can edit my contacts information on my pc? When I transfered my contacts over from my BB, the address', that were properly displayed in my BB now come up all jumbled up with no comma's. One of my contacts actually says it has 3 home addresses; one address is the city state zip (with no comma), the 2nd address is the full address with no commas, and the 3rd address is missing the state and says null null null...I want to organize my phone so I have everyones addresses, e-mail, phone numbers, etc and are accurate..any ideas or solutions??:huh::unsure:

SmiLey497

Reaction score

OP
Nessanne24

Nessanne24

Reaction score
I was playing around with it and when I did that I end up having the address show up 2 or more times..and the address shows up in a line straight across but in my contact id card of shows up street above the state..help? :(

doobie711

Reaction score
my brilliant grandmother had the same problem. she thinks she can still be 60 and hip if she buys nice new smartphones. i did her BB to droid 1 upgrade for her. you have to save the contacts to a file and then send it to your gmail. then you can add contacts from file in gmail and voila.

Dbxdennyy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
You can edit android contacts from google account.If you not google account ,you can try some tool to help edit and manage contacts on computer.

Last edited: