1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Editing an 'update.zip' to rock my phone?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by icculusX, Apr 26, 2010.

1. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ok, so I have been on a mad graphics editing frenzy. I copied all of my APK files from my phone and apps2sd directories and am editing just about everything I can as far as PNGs go. I have used ADB to toss some back on my phone or for market aps I resigned them and re-installed them...

BUT, I was wondering what would be the quickest way to 'install' all of these edited and resigned APK files to my phone. I really dont want to use ADB to move each in the system or sd-ext because well thats a lot of typing. Would be possible to take an update.zip, take everything out except add in all my APKs? Still it's hard because I am using the apps2sd for space. Any ideas???:icon_eek:
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

BUMP! Any ideas about this?
Search tags for this page

editor update.zip

update.zip for android myphone