Edit profile

CrazyBlueVelvet

Reaction score
I'm new here & have no clue how to get around this site. I signed up because I run into problems and questions about my droidx2 that I cannot find the answers to. I have downloaded the entire 64-page droidx2 manual, and it still doesn't come close to helping me find answers about this phone. You would think I would know it all by now. I have had this outdated droid for a year already. Where do I go on this site to ask questions about creating and sending a photo album? Also how do I get to the area to change my profile? I was there once, but now I can't seem to get back there. I tried clicking on "profile" in upper right corner where it says login & profile, and it didn't work. Hmmmm.:blink:

S

SFGate

Try clicking on your name where your post appears. Or, look under your name in the login section at the top right hand side of the page. There you will find a link at "My Profile", just to the right of a link at "Settings".

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
We have a sub-section for the Droid X line of phones here - Droid X Forum and we have a sister site dedicated to the Droid X and X2 here - Droid X Forum ....hopefully one of them will get ya some answers for your device...